Sunday, September 8, 2013

Mini Game Reviews I

I've been posting these on Facebook over the past year of funemployment, and I thought I'd share them here as I try to get back into blogging more as I prepare to move back to Japan with my wife. Essentially, these are video game reviews in 10 words or less. Expect more to come as I locate them on Facebook.



Little Inferno: Freaked me right out. Interesting for what's essentially a lecture.



Batman Arkham games: Like playing a realistic version of the 90's cartoon. Superlative!



Quantum Conundrum: John Delancy narrates new Portal? Sounds better than it is.



Might and Magic Heroes VI: Vampires fighting dragons can't overcome terrible voicing and constant crashing.



Oddbox (collection of 4 games): Unplayable.



 
The Longest Journey: British people talking VEEEERRYY SLOOOOOWLYYY.


Rochard: Hillbilly space miners produce a (reliably entertaining/sometimes frustrating) platformer.



Puzzle Agent 2: Protagonist discovers interstellar puzzle gnomes are REAL! A solid afternoon.n.

No comments:

Post a Comment